I skipped the Oscars this year opting instead for a marathon streaming of Line of Duty on Hulu. After the series ended I checked my Facebook feed to see what I had missed.
It would seem…
- there were too many men with long blonde hair
- people were loving to hate or hating to love Anne Hathaway
- most of the cast of Les Mis can’t sing
- Renee Zellweger was drunk
- Jane Fonda made an interesting fashion choice
- people were nonplussed by Seth MacFarlane’s hosting skills
- not a single comment was made about who won or lost
I’m not entirely surprised by the lack of comments about who won an Oscar because let’s be honest… who watches the Oscars to see who actually wins?